Do you know what is a boyzilian waxing! Waxing for men has been a popular trend nowadays. It’s a good alternative to shaving. Let’s see more detail about this therapy in this article.
Waxing for men is more and more popular
Waxing is a non – permanent hair removal method that removes hair from the root using a soft wax or hard wax. A thin layer of wax is spread over the skin and a cloth strip is pressed on top and ripped off in a quick action against the direction of hair growth.
Using hard wax, the semi-harden strip of wax is ripped off in a swift motion against the direction of hair growth.
It’s about waxing in general, what about bikini waxing? Bikini waxing is a hair removal technique that involves the removal of hair from the bikini area, which typically includes the public region and the area around the bikini line. With the bikini area, hard wax is used to remove hair.
Bikini waxing has become increasingly popular in recent years. Many people find it to be a more effective and longer-lasting method of hair removal compared to shaving or using depilatory creams.
What is boyzilian waxing?
Have you ever heard about Boyzilian waxing? What is boyzilian waxing? Let us show you about this therapy.
A boyzilian waxing, also known as a male Brazilian waxing, is a hair removal treatment that involves the removal of public hair from a man’s genital area, buttocks and anus using wax. It is similar to a traditional Brazilian waxing, which is a hair removal treatment for women that removes public hair from the genital area and buttocks.
In another way, Boyzilian wax is the male variant of Brazilian wax. It involves the depilation of all hair from the public region, both front and back (including the scrotum, penis, perineum and anus).
Boyzilian waxing is becoming increasingly popular among men. Boyzilian waxing has many benefits.
- Firstly, it is a hygienic option as it eliminates unwanted hair that can trap sweat, bacteria and odor.
- Secondly, it can enhance sexual pleasure as it creates a smoother are for sexual activity.
- Thirdly, it can boost self-confidence as it promotes a well-groomed and clean appearance.
- Fourthly, it can increase the ease of cleaning and moisturizing the skin.
- Fifthly, it helps to cools off the area in summer.
Differences between Brazilian waxing and Boyzilian waxing
We will give you more information about what is a boyzilian waxing above. Did you know about the differences between Brazilian waxing and Boyzilian waxing?
Boyzilian waxing is similar to the common female Brazilian waxing, which is the removal of hair from the public area and the buttocks. However, Boyzilian waxing involves the removal of hair from the entire pubic region, including the scrotum and the anal area.
Area of hair removal
Brazilian waxing refers to the removal of hair from a woman’s pubic area, including the labia and the perianal area. Boyzilian waxing, on the other hand, refers to the removal of hair from a man’s pubic area, including the scrotum and the perianal area.
Boyzilian waxing is generally considered to be more painful than Brazilian waxing, as the skin in the male pubic area is thicker and the hair is coarser.
Length of hair
Typically, hair needs to be at least ¼ inch long before it can be waxed, but for Boyzilian waxing, the hair may need to be slightly longer due to its coarseness.
Both Brazilian and Boyzilian waxing require some preparation beforehand, such as avoiding shaving for a few weeks prior to the appointment and exfoliating the skin. However, men may need to trim their pubic hair before a Boyzilian waxing appointment to make the process easier and less painful.
For a Brazilian waxing, women may be asked to remove their underwear, while for a Boyzilian waxing, men will typically wear a disposable thong.
Both Brazilian and Boyzilian waxing can cause some discomfort and redness, but men may experience more discomfort due to the larger surface area being waxed. Both men and women should avoid wearing tight clothing, swimming in chlorinated water, and having sex for 24-48 hours after the waxing to prevent irritation.
Notes about what is a Boyzilian waxing?
Although the procedure may be uncomfortable. It is a safe and effective way to maintain a well-groomed appearance.
It’s important to communicate exactly what parts of your body you want waxed, as this will help to pick the right treatment option. For example, Backdoor treatment – the glutes and around the anus. South of the Border – public hair, shaft, balls,…
For the next 24 hours:
- No hot baths
- No swimming or sunbathing
- No heat or UV treatments like sun beds or saunas
- No tight clothing
- No application of perfumed products including deodorant, antiperspirant, self-tanner or make up on the treated area.
- No scrubbing or rubbing of the treated area (unless you want a bacteria infection).
- No intensive exercise.
- Do apply Ingrown Hair Cream to prevent and treat ingrown hair, 24 hours after your wax, once a day for 2 weeks.
- Do exfoliate every 4 – 7 days, 3 days after your wax.
What is a boyzilian waxing – choose to do
The treatment can be painful and it is important to make sure to go to a reputable and experienced waxing professional.
While bikini waxing can be effective for achieving a smooth and hair – free bikini area, it can also be painful and cause skin irritation or ingrown hairs.
You can commonly find Brazilian treatments but finding Boyzilian treatments is extremely rare. Boyzilian wax often takes around 45 minutes. You should note some tips below.
- Look for a licensed and experienced esthetician who specializes in male waxing. A good esthetician will make sure you are comfortable and will use high-quality products.
- Check online reviews and ratings of the salon or spa where you are considering getting a Boyzilian wax. Look for positive feedback from previous clients.
- Make an appointment in advance and ask any questions you may have about the process. A good esthetician will be happy to answer any questions and make sure you feel comfortable before and during the process.
- Pay attention to the cleanliness and hygiene practices of the salon or spa. Make sure they use new waxing sticks and clean their equipment thoroughly between clients.
- Choose a place that offers aftercare advice and products to soothe and calm the skin after waxing.
Strip – Ministry of waxing: Must to try spa
What is a boyzilian waxing? Where should we go to do this treatment? It’s Strip. Strip – Ministry of waxing, born in Singapore since 2002, has rocked the world of waxing. Strip was the first salon to introduce the “No Double Dipping” commandment. Our Hygiene Pack is just as legendary – each customer receives a new individually sealed pouch containing disposable waxing or semi-permanent hair removal equipment (including gloves, face masks, pH balance wet wipes and spatulas).
We are particularly famous for our menu of secret-recipe lotions that treat waxed areas with an unrivaled tenderness as well as amazing post-wax products. In particular, our Ingrown Hair Cream, an emollient cream that wards off nasty ingrown hairs, and Ice Cream, a calming, moisturizing and protective post-hair removal cream.
And best of all, our team of super-nimble waxperts can scythe through any errant bush in a record-breaking 30 minutes.
Today, Strip has a hairless presence in 12 major capital cities from Singapore, Shanghai, Hongkong, to Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Jakarta, Manila, Davao, Bangkok, Phuket, Mumbai and Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh city)…
Strip Vietnam is the #1 prestigious beauty salon specializing in waxing / hair removal services in Ho Chi Minh City. Our top experts are always ready to advise you!