*Results may vary. Min. of 6 sessions required.
KNOW YOUR GROOMING RIGHTS
We stand by the Strip standard, so that you can enjoy the best hair removal experience in town.
TAKING HAIR REMOVAL TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Our one-of-a-kind AFT machines are jointly developed with Alma Laser, the experts in light-based hair removal technology.
By combining world-class innovation with unparalleled service, experience self-grooming at its finest.
TARGET AND HIT
While IPL hair removal uses a broad wavelength of light to disperse spikes of energy,
AFT uses a narrower wavelength to deliver an even distribution of energy for a more targeted and precise treatment.
NO PAIN, ALL GAIN
comfortable and painless hair removal experience.
BIGGER IS BETTER
crystal applicators to ensure effective hair reduction over a wider surface,
especially for the Brazilian area!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Almost every area of the body, including underarms (armpits), brazilian area, legs, bikini line, back, arms and upper lips — just to name a few.
Yes, but your experience may vary! AFT uses a gradual heating system that emits energy via multiple passes to accumulate the desired energy level to gently target hair follicles, leaving you with a no pain hair removal experience! Some may experience mild redness and swelling on the treatment area, which should dissipate in a day or so, while other complications are rare. *individual varies*
AFT Powerpac hair removal is suited for both men and women.
We recommend a course of 6 sessions with 4 to 6-week intervals in between.
Results may be noticeable after 2 sessions, but results will be more noticeable after 4 to 6 sessions.
Due to hygiene reasons, we will not be able to perform any Brazilian services during your menstruation.
It is best to consult your gynaecologist before your treatment, but it is generally safe to have a Brazilian AFT Hair Removal 3 months after natural birth or 6 months after caesarean delivery.
Not only do we provide service that goes above and beyond, we pride ourselves in keeping strict standards of hygiene – our therapists use only new gloves, masks and razor heads for every session, and we use hospital-grade disinfectant to clean our machines and tools – so that you can always have peace of mind during your appointment.
Yes you do. Please inform our Customer Relations Officers if you have any of the following:
– Have consumed or applied Accutane, any natural or synthetic form of Vitamin A, Vitamin B or AHA within the past 6 months.
– Are having your period.
– Have sunburned, wind-burned, dry, chapped, irritated or broken skin, or any open wounds on the treatment area.
– Have sores, warts, ulcers, moles, birthmarks or any tattoos on the treatment area.
– Have had radiation treatment (e,g. UV suntan), electrolysis or excess sunbathing within the past 6 months.
– Have had excess sunbathing within the past week.
– Have had a surgical procedure in the past 6 months.
– Are pregnant or breastfeeding.
– Have given birth by natural delivery in the past 3 months or a Caesarian delivery in the last 6 months.